RIGIWALL® 4353 combines exceptional durability, the widest range of color and texture options and long service life in a wallcovering material for schools, hospitals, office buildings, hotels and other high traffic environments.
Available in thicknesses from 0.060 to 0.125 in. (1.5 to 3.2 mm), this proprietary thermoplastic alloy meets Class 1-A flammability requirements, and carries a UL 723 listing. Its high impact strength also resists damage from shopping and luggage carts, wheeled equipment, gurneys and wheelchairs.
RIGIWALL 4353 also helps maintain clean, attractive aesthetics even in damage prone areas. Its integral colors mask marring and scratches that visibly damage painted, laminated and printed materials. It also withstands sanitizing chemicals and strong cleaners needed for removing graffiti and scuff marks.
The material can be adhered directly to interior walls or pre-laminated to substrates like MDF to create rigid composite panels. It can also be thermoformed, post-formed and machined to make guards and other wall system components in matching and complementary colors.
- Class 1/A rated to 0.125 in (3.2 mm)
- Durable, high impact resistance
- Abrasion resistant
- Stain and chemical resistant
- Can be cleaned regularly using strong cleaning products
- Wide range of colors and textures
- Protective wall covering systems
- Pre-laminated panels, partitions
- Crash rails, corner guards
- Profile moldings and trim
- Kick plates, base moldings
- Healthcare facilities
- Long-term care facilities
- Government, commercial buildings
- Hotels, Elevators
- Schools, gyms, spas
- Retail stores, supermarkets
- Detention facilities
- Name Test Method Imperial Metric
- Specific Gravity ASTM D792 1.41
- Flexural Strength ASTM D790
- Flexural Modulus ASTM D790
- Izod Impact Notched ASTM D256
9.7 ft-lb/in @73 °F
- Hardness Rockwell ASTM D785 110
- Heat Deflection Annealed ASTM D648
- Taber Abrasion Wt Loss CS17 Wheel - 1 kg, 1000 cycles 0.069 mg/rev
- Flammability @ max. thickness (UL File #R10633) @0.060 in. max ASTM E84 Flame Spread: 10 ASTM E84 Smoke Developed: 350-450
- Class 1/A Requirements ASTM E84 Flame Spread <25 ASTM E84 Smoke Developed <450
* Independent lab tests. All tests at 73 °F (23 °C) in dry conditions unless otherwise noted.
- Name Imperial Metric
to 120 in
to 60 in
0.060 to 0.125 in
1.5 to 3.2 mm
- Custom Sizes Blank sizes, gauges and rolls available on request