Compared to other materials, SIMOGLAS™ clear thermoplastic sheet provides superior chemical performance and fire resistance for use in indoor areas with heavy traffic or a large population. Meet hygiene and safety standards without having to worry about negative effects of cleaning products or bending.
SIMOGLAS™ is easy to machine and install for free-standing or hanging interior barriers and dividers. This clear, rigid material can be cleaned daily using the CDC’s guidelines for disinfection with no risk of crazing.
Chemical Resistance and Cleanability
SIMOGLAS was formulated to have superior chemical resistance compared to other clear materials, especially in installations where stress or tension is applied to the screen. Therefore, it can be cleaned more frequently using strong chemical cleaning products and will maintain its durability and appearance.
- Superior durability in the field
- Extreme cleanability
- Impact resistant
- Chemical resistant
- Won't craze when bent
- Easy, consistent fabrication
- Not notch sensitive
- Sneeze guards
- Counter barriers
- Cubicle dividers
- Wall partitions
- Protective viewing windows
- Name Test Method Imperial Metric
- Specific Gravity ASTM D792 1.36
- Flexural Strength ASTM D790
- Flexural Modulus ASTM D790
- Izod Impact Notched ASTM D256
0.65 ft-lb/in @73 °F
- Hardness Rockwell ASTM D785 111.5
- Heat Deflection Annealed ASTM D648
- Flammability - UL UL 94
- Tensile Strength (yield) ASTM D638 8,600 psi 59 MPa
- Tensile Strength (break) ASTM D638 6,200 psi 42 MPa
- Elongation (yield) ASTM D638 3.36%
- Elongation (break) ASTM D638 84.3%
- Tensile Modulus ASTM D790 448,000 psi 3,080 MPa
- Light Transmission ASTM D1003 79%
- Haze ASTM D1003 4.8
* Independent lab tests. All tests at 73 °F (23 °C) in dry conditions unless otherwise noted.
- Name Imperial Metric
to 96 in
to 48 in
0.040 to 0.472 in.
1.0 to 12.0 mm
- Custom Sizes Custom length sheet on request